Why this web site.
You need to know this.
I'd Like to Take
Made the list in 2007. - Updated Nov. 2009
- Back to Montana and visit Glacier National Park, the Copper
Mine and the Coal mine in Gillette. Also go over Bear Paw Pass,
- I'd still like to take Bill Heaton's dad, Bob to the Air
& Space Museum and the WW II Memorial in DC.
- A motorcylce trip to the Smokey Mountains. - The motorcycle is gone, so that won't happen.
- Rt 40 & Rt 30 tour
- Trip to the UP, MI
- Motorcycle tour of Rt 60 in WVa.
- A tour of Civil War battlefields. Done in June 2008 - I loved that vacation.
- Finger lakes region of New York. Erie Canal, the Mosher
family came from there, of course the parks, and lakes.
- Now I have the sailboat, so a sailing trip on Erie, maybe to Buffalo and back.
- Ohio River - I love the river. Would like to drive along the river, or stay on the river. Need to go back to Marrieta.