ProverbsThis is just a bunch of sayings I've collected over the years. I call them Pig Proverbs because of the first two:
- Never try to teach a pig to read, because it won't
succeed and it will make the pig mad.
- Never roll in the mud with a pig. You'll just get
dirty and the pig will enjoy it.
- When you get married, expect the worst and then you
won't be disappointed. (original)
- Man's a fool. When its hot, he wants it cool. When its
cool, he wants it hot. Man always wants what is not. (Mike Quinn)
- When your outgo exceeds your income, your upkeep will be your downfall. (Dad)
- When you're trying to sell a "no brainer" its because the customer has no brains. (original)
- If you can't be good, be careful. (Dad)