Why You Need Jesus
There are four basic questions that can only be
answered by a belief. That is the answer cannot be proven one
way or another. The questions are:
- Where did I, or mankind, come from?
- Why am I here, or what is my purpose?
- How can I know what is true, or what is the
definition of right and wrong?
- What will happen to me when I die?
All religions or world views are an attempt to answer these
four questions, including atheism.
best answer to all of these is the gospel (good news) of
Here's the whole thing:
- God created us for a relationship with him
and to glorify himself.
- We have meaning in life through living a life
that glorifies God.
- We know what is true from God's inspired and
holy word, the Bible.
- In order to go to Heaven and live eternally
with God when we die, we have to be perfect
- Being better than most isn't good enough.
- Being good most of the time isn't good enough.
- Hoping for the best is a fools errand.
- God is perfect and so we must be perfect to have a
relationship with him.
- Jesus died on the cross to pay the penalty of our sin, so that we can be declared perfect by God.
- John 3:16 For God had such love for the world that he gave his only Son, so that whoever has faith in him may not come to destruction but have eternal life.